Friday, December 12, 2008

Still Keepin' Busy

So I don't really have anything visual to put up here. I have a lot going on right now though. I successfully campaigned Carytown the other day, everyone I visited was very friendly and many were interested. Also I have been working on some ideas for a 2-panel mural at Sin'e Irish Pub in Shockhoe Slip. They are looking for something Irish-themed. As they have many other beautiful murals and art throughout their pub, I am honored they have chosen me to contribute.

Also in the works are several Christmas presents I am making for friends and family. Which unfortunately means I cannot post images on here yet, just in case there are some snoops.

Maybe later I'll post my thumbnails for the Sin'e project. Who knows. As a general rule my thumbnails aren't very pretty to look at (I like to think the finished art is!), so I'm reluctant.

No comments: