Monday, December 15, 2008

Season's Greetings!

Here is a holiday card I designed for Richmond-based business Khem Precision Machinery. They will be distributing it to their clients. (The fine folks at KPM are being kind enough to let me include my website address on the background for my own promotional purposes, and for this I am eternally grateful). For the first time, I am using overnightprints.com, which some friends in the field recommended for their speediness and decent quality output. I am just nervous because I cannot get a proof of this; they are just printing 40 cards straight up. But from all the online views it looks good, layout-wise. I lost some color when I converted it to CMYK--the blue sky was a bit brighter. I probably should have worked in that format from the beginning. Well, now I know for next time.

No comments: