Tuesday, January 19, 2010

LFT Now Available at New Location in Warrenton, Va!

8 copies of LFT are now available (signed!) at Horse Country Sadlery in Warrenton, Virginia!  This was a surprise to me, as my boyfriend and I just popped in to town for a night of fun visiting my his friends from high school.  One of his friends, an equestrian and fox-huntress, mentioned this store to me because they sell adorable fox-shaped hats (perfect for a reading, I thought!) so I went to check it out.  It turned out they were sold out of the hats, but were very interested in a fox-themed children's book! 

I do recognize the irony of the fact that my sweet book about an anthropomorphic pet fox is being sold in a store that celebrates fox-hunting, but hey, it's an untapped demographic, and it's already a given that that participants of such a hobby will appreciate the subject matter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

remember what they said: fox-hunting doesn't involve seriously hurting the foxes (at least here in the US). so rennie's safe.