Wednesday, October 21, 2009

98 percent there!


So I finally got Lizzie Fox-Top finished and it's printing as I write this, so hopefully I'll see a proof sometime the end of this week/early next week and then.....it'll be available for mass consumption!! So excited this is finally happening. I am just nervous it'll turn out bad. I heard that the company I went with, Createspace (a subsidiary of Amazon that offers POD service with no upfront cost, which I find extremely appealing) doesn't use glossy paper for its color pages. We'll see.

Above is the logo I have designed for the publishing company I am starting to call my titles under. Ogopogo is a Canadian sea monster (who also happens to have a really fun name for your favorite whimsical yet slightly edgy children's book author/illustrator)! The colors are off on this jpeg though--the turquoise is actually a golden yellow, the orange is blue, the blue is red, the pink is purple, and the green is a more muted yellow-green. Oh well.

No comments: