Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Late-Night Drawing Time!

Acrylic, gouache, and digital on printed paper.



Here's a little late-night experimentation for you! I have had this idea in my head--well more of a loose theme-- for years now, and I'm still trying to work it out. Here's just the bare-bones beginning of it trying to push outta my head. I do NOT take credit for the underlying design--out of laziness/curiosity/convenience I painted on top of some leftover [copyrighted, I'm sure] Christmas wrapping paper that I really like. So this is more of an unusable study if anything.

I saved all these process pics of it but now I am having trouble loading them without them ending up one on top of the other, rather than in order as I write about them in this post. Oh well. I am too tired to deal with the inevitable frustration that will come of trying to figure this problem out. So enjoy just the finished piece and the mystery of how I created it, and I'm going to sleep. Good night!

No comments: