Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Latest Stuff!

Well, I have decided to finally jump on the blog bandwagon. But just because I wasn't blogging doesn't mean I haven't been creating!

Things here at Stevie French illustration have been moving along. I am still regularly updating my website, www.steviefrench.com . I spent the summer locating potential clients and sending out promotional materials. That has been going quite well and I have recieved several positive responses.

In other news, I have been sending out query letters in regards to my newest (and most complete) children's book, Lizzie and the Fox. It is a true story about my grandmother, who as a child kept a pet fox which sat on her head. I'll post some sample pages of that story later.

To the right I have included links to some of my very talented peers' and former professors' blogs as I hope to keep in touch with them (hope that's ok!)

1 comment:

llhoffman said...

This is so exciting! Love your 'about the artist'. Looking forward to checking this out periodically.